The panel of speakers have years of experience with greening large venues and events for numerous public agencies, non-profits, and businesses throughout the Unites States.
This webinar will discuss the laws in place, best practices for greening your event, including pre-planning with vendors, reporting tonnages, a variety of case studies of
excellent implementation and follow through, in addition to electronic communications for outreach to vendors and attendee’s. This two hour webinar will be packed with valuable
information to help you improve your program or learn how to begin. You won’t want to miss it!
Webinar Tips - Bob Holllis
1. (10:05-10:10) Introductions (Tracie Bills, Cascadia Consulting Group)
2. (10:10 – 10:35) AB2176 and Reporting, (Michael Simunitus, Waste Busters)
3. (10:35-10:55) Greening Your Event (Melissa Baxter, Nothing Wasted Consulting)
4. (10:55-11:15) Pre-Planning with Vendors and Set Up (Teresa Bradley, Revolutionary Green Events)
5. (11:15-11:35) Case Studies (Donna Thurmon, City of San Jose)
7. (11:35-11:45) Electronic Communications for Outreach to Vendors, Exhibitors, and Guests. (Bob Hollis, The Mobius Network)